TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL PHONE INTERVIEW..
1. Ensure you are available for the call. Find a quiet place where you won’t be disturbed and can speak freely.
2. Have all your documents at your fingertips. A copy of the job description and your resume should be in front of you.
3. Do research about the position, company etc the night before so that its fresh in your mind.
4. Prepare for common questions normally asked in interviews.
5. This may sound silly, but smile while you’re on the phone. A smile on the phone is heard, its makes a friendly and great impression.
6. Focus on your language and tone. Keep it positive, speak clearly and upbeat.
7. Once the interview is close to completion, ask what the next steps are and get contact information. Expression your enthusiasm.
8. Thank the interviewer on the phone for their time and email them to thank them once again.