$16.00 per hour
Our client, a leader in the development industry who prides themselves on their cutting edge icon designs for urban living, is seeking an individual who is looking to pursue an exciting opportunity in the design industry. You are motivated and friendly with a keen eye for detail. An individual that can handle multiple priorities, be committed and reliable would succeed at this firm.
Does this sound like you? This amazing company is who you want to grow with!
What you will be doing in this role!
The Showroom Host / Receptionist will be the first point of contact, answering incoming calls and greeting clients while providing exceptional client service.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients and visitors
- Conducting showroom tours; providing information and answering inquiries
- Promptly receiving, transferring and redirecting incoming calls; maintaining phone system
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintaining cleanliness of the showroom
- Providing ad-hoc administrative duties as assigned
What you should ideally bring to this role!
The ideal candidate is a team player with strong leadership skills. This exciting opportunity will offer growth.
Additionally, you will have:
- Some administrative experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Very strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fantastic working environment
- Opportunity for growth
- Autonomy and challenge
- Other perks
Please send your resume with attention to Bel Asghedom in a Microsoft Word document at email@example.com. Please ensure the subject line includes the title of the position and the code AKC-0201.
I really look forward to hearing from you, but please understand that I will be contacting those that are applicable for the role!
Options Consulting Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all individuals. Applicants selected for an in-person interview will be asked whether specific accommodations are needed to support a personal disability.
You can find more roles that may be more suited to you on the options website at www.optionscs.com. Follow us on Twitter @OCS_opi and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/optionsconsultingsolutions for new positions as they come to us!!