Should You, or Shouldn’t You accept the Job?
You Got the Job, Congratulations. Before accepting, you should probably ask yourself a few questions first.
1. Is this what I want to do? Am I capable of doing this?
2. Will I be satisfied with this position?
3. Do I like the Boss and Co-workers?
4. How is the work-space? Would I enjoy working in it?
5. Am I able to afford the life-style I want with this position?
6. Would I be proud to work there?
7. Is this position going to get me where I want to go?