Perfect Your Body Language in an Interview – GET THAT JOB!
1. Make Eye Contact with the Interviewer.
2. Your Hands should be Empty.
3. Look Straight Ahead, be Comfortable – without being too Relaxed.
4. Show Interest by Acknowledging the Interviewer when they speak to You – Nod Your Head.
5. Be Impeccable in Your Appearance and in line with the Company Culture.
6. Be Verbally fluid and use the Right tone of Voice.
7. Be Calm and Confident in Yourself and the Position.
8. If you use Eyeglasses, don’t look over them.
9. Don’t Cross your Arms.
10. Don’t Move Your Arms Excessively.