Handling Job Rejection..REJECTION IS NOT FATAL.
1. Don’t take it Personally – We’ve all been there, you’re not the 1st & won’t be the last.
2. Understand your Odds – Many others applied for the Job as well.
3. Don’t set your Heart on Any Job unless it’s a done deal. This will save you Heartache.
4. Ask for Feedback, this may help you in the Future. Be sure to be grateful if you receive a response.
5. In some cases, some employers have a candidate in mind but need to go through the interview motions for public appearances.
6. Upward & Onward, be Patient and you’ll find the Right fit with Perseverance.