1. Determine What your Goals are. 2. Schedule time to Work on Goals. 3. Set Smaller Goals on the Way to the Big Goal. 4. Realize all attributes can be improved. 5. Habitually Persevere – By realizing that the path to you’re goals will be difficult, prepare to push through. 6. Write your Goals Down.
1. “It’s Not Fair.” – this suggests you’re Immature & Naive. 2. “This is the Way it’s Always Been Done.” – This makes you sound lazy & resistant to change, but it could make your boss wonder why you haven’t tried to improve things on your own. 3. “No Problem.” – You’re implying that his
A recent lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court, 2 deputy Sheriffs in Bossier Parish, LA were recently terminated for Wife-swapping & told not to return to work until they changed their living arrangements. Have You Heard of any other Questionable Firings?
Your Resume needs to get your Foot in the Door, it needs to Stand out from hundreds or maybe even thousands of other Resumes. Hiring Someone is time Consuming, Stressful and Expensive, and because of that hiring Managers need to save time and eliminate all potential bad hires from the start. Here it goes, your
We’ve Heard of Toxic People but a Toxic Workplace is Equally Damaging & Harmful.. Below are a Few Tell-tale Signs. 1. RESPONSE RATE: Mutual Respect needs to be given to both parties, Hiring Managers & Applicants. If a Hiring Manager allows a few weeks to go by without being in touch with the Applicant after
•Tell me about Yourself. •What is your Greatest Strength? •What is your Greatest Weakness?… •Tell me about Something that’s not on your Resume. •How will your Greatest Strength help you Perform? •How do you Handle failure? •How do you Handle Success? •Do you Consider Yourself Successful? Why? •Are you Lucky? •Are you Nice? •How would
Dress attire for Women: •Coordinated blouse •Moderate Shoes •Limited jewelry •Neat, professional hairstyle •Tan or light hosiery •Sparse makeup & perfume •Manicured nails •Portfolio or briefcase Dress attire for Men: •Solid color, conservative suit •White long sleeve shirt •Conservative tie •Dark socks, professional shoes •Limited jewelry •Neat, professional hairstyle •Go easy on the aftershave •Neatly
1. Make eye Contact – Shows Confidence & Sincerity 2. Smile – Be friendly & approachable 3. Don’t Overpower … 4. Watch your Tone 5. Watch your Body Language – Don’t fidget, cross your arms, or slouch (shows lack of interest). 6. Be Relaxed & Confident – You’ve got this in the Bag!
* Preparation * Being well-groomed, presentable * Friendliness & Warmth… * Ability to listen * Ability to Communicate * Punctuality (don’t be early or late) * Enthusiasm * Well organized thoughts
1. Billionaire Mark Cuban: There are No Shortcuts. 2. Dilbert creator Scott Adams: Don’t Give Up. 3. Advertising entrepreneur Sara Rotman: Being Comfortable is the Enemy. 4. Lululemon founder Chip Wilson: It’s OK to ask for help. 5. Entrepreneur and author Tim Ferriss: You are Who you associate with. 6. Hello Design CEO David Lai: