WHAT’S THE POINT IN WRITING?
We Write for two purposes, for ourselves, and for others to Read. What’s the Point if no one can Read what You Write?
Unfortunately we are being Judged so Keep these tips in Mind:
* Legible – It’s discourteous not to make an effort
* Consistency – keep it consistent from beginning to end
* Mature – do not use rounded letters, or hearts and big circles to dot
* Slants – keep them upwards
* Size – keep it consistent, but also appropriate
* Spelling and Grammar are correct
* Capitalization, highlighting, bold etc – know when to use them