IMPRESS EVERYONE YOU MEET
1. Neutralize the Encounter – Be Warm, Welcoming and Inviting.
2. Mirror their Behaviour – Lean in and out if they do. Stand back if they do, You Get the Picture.
3. Body Language Speaks Volumes – Stay Focused on them; Keep Eye Contact; Listen to what they are Saying and Acknowledge it.
4. Keep Positive – Focus on the Positive in Every Situation.
5. Energy – People Feed off Your Energy so Stay Calm, Enthusiastic, Confident, Warm, and remember to Smile. You’ll Quickly Notice they’ll be Mirroring You.
6. Every Meeting Counts – Treat this Encounter as if it’s the Most important thing You’ve Ever Done.