Finding It Hard to Say “I Quit”?
1. Listen to Your Gut, is it Telling you to Move On?
2. Share your Vision for the Future with Your Employer. Your Employer may try to entice you with another position or may think of you for a Future Position when that time Comes.
3. Thank your Employer for the Great Opportunity they had given you and Share the Highlights of what you Learned.
4. Don’t Burn Bridges, be Polite, Professional and Keep in Touch.
5. Quitting is not Losing, it’s Making a Bigger, Brighter tomorrow for YOURSELF.
6. Ensure the New Job is What You are Looking for to make You Happy and to Get You where You Want to be.