Calling all Volunteers! Support The Teresa Group in the Scotiabank Charity Challenge!
OCS is looking for volunteers to join the Teresa Group during the Scotiabank Charity Challenge on Sunday October 18th, 2015! The start time will be 8 a.m. for the 5k (you can walk or run, but in either case come out and show your support!) Please follow the link below to find more information on the Teresa Group and keep reading below to find out how to sign up:
Getting Involved and Signing Up!
You will notice that there will be 3 options listed below the name of The Teresa Group information:
- REGISTER – The full race registration & fundraising registration process through the Events.com Race Registration system, which will allow you to transfer your information over to the Scotiabank sponsored Artez fundraising system.
Please note that this process has changed for 2015 – You will need to log in to your registration dashboard and select ‘My Charity Challenge Profile’ to continue the transfer over to Artrez.
- FUNDRAISE – This ONLY creates a fundraising account. This link is for those that have already registered for the race through EventsOnLine and decided to support a cause after the fact, or for those that had registered through Running Room
- DONATE – This allows a donor to make a direct one-time donation to the charity
- Click on the link http://www.torontowaterfrontmarathon.com/en/charity/teresagroup.htm
- Click “Join our team”
- Click “Create New Account”
- Click “Next” (At this point it will say you must be registered with the Toronto Waterfront Marathon to sign up for the team)
- Click on link to the Toronto Waterfront Marathon page to register
- Click “Individual Registration – Events Online”
- Select “5K Walk/Run” or desired length
- Follow the directions to register
- Make sure to select the Charity Challenge
Once you are registered
- Go to Participant Dashboard
- Log in
- Then click “My Charity Challenge Profile”
- Re-enter your password when prompted
- (this will take you back to the Charity Challenge website you started on you first clicked on the email link)
- On this page you can edit your profile (edit your personal message, change your fundraising goal