Real Estate Law Clerk
Close to the Yorkville area
Our Client located near the Yorkville area is looking for a Residential Real Estate Law Clerk to join their team. This boutique firm offers a wonderful teamwork atmosphere. The selected candidate will be responsible for assisting with a variety of residential sale, purchase and financing transactions from beginning to end.
What you will be doing in this role!
- Ongoing communication with borrower’s solicitor and lenders
- Review of corporate searches, off title searches, including PPSA
- Preparation of documents related real estate acquisition, sale and lending
- Registration of documents and preparation of reporting letters
- Managing transaction files (sales, bank financings etc.) from beginning to end; drafting and coordinating documents (reports, closing docs, agreements, registration instruments etc.); title searches; registrations in Teranet and Conveyancer
- Management from beginning to end of real estate and financing transactions
What you should ideally bring to this role!
- 2 + years’ experience in the residential real estate field
- Knowledge of all aspects of real estate transactions
- Fully proficient in using Teranet and Conveyancer
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work well under pressure
- Be a self-starter who is capable of working both independently and in a group setting
- Excellent communication skills
If you are looking to work for a fantastic organization, please send your resume with attention to Antoinette King in MS Word format. Reference #8130
I really look forward to hearing from you, but please understand that I will only be contacting those that are applicable for the role!
Options Consulting Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all individuals. Applicants selected for an in person interview will be asked whether specific accommodations are needed to support a personal disability.
However, you can find more roles that may be more suited to you on the options website at www.optionscs.com. Follow us on Twitter @OCS_opi and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/optionsconsultingsolutions for new positions as they come to us!!