An amazing opportunity is available to work for a well established and highly respected leader within the professional services field. This is a great opportunity to showcase your client service and technical skills.
What you will be doing in this role!
By joining this financial team, you will be involved in liaising with internal staff members and coordinating with billing partners to ensure full billing cycle for multi-matter accounts are completed.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Processing accounts including edits, transfers, and write offs
- Upload accounts and amending documents
- Respond to all internal inquiries regarding accounts receivables and provide assistance during processing accounts
- Ensure follow up on work in process and receivables
- Provide assistance to internal staff members and clients to ensure timely and accurate processing of accounts
- Respond in a professional, courteous and timely manner to client/management inquiries
What you should ideally bring to this role!
We are looking for a strong client service orientation with proven billing and collections experience. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience of billing and collections experience, ideally within a professional services firm.
- Post-secondary education, an Accounting discipline is ideal
- Strong Excel and Accounting software skills
- Exceptional attention to detail!
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional client services experience
- Must work well in a team environment
Perks to the offer!
This organization offers a professional environment that respects and values their employees; they offer growth, challenge, full benefits and bonus!
Interested candidates are asked to send their resume in Word format to Kim Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote KM-0204 and the position title in the subject line when applying!
I really look forward to hearing from you, but please understand that I will be contacting those that are applicable for the role!
Options Consulting Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all individuals. Applicants selected for an in person interview will be asked whether specific accommodations are needed to support a personal disability.
You can find more roles that may be more suited to you on the options website at www.optionscs.com. Follow us on Twitter @OCS_opi and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/optionsconsultingsolutions for new positions as they come to us!!