IT’S OK TO “FAIL.” The “Fail fast!” mentality might sound strange, expecting failure could actually be seen as a method for success. New York University conducted a gambling experiment in which some participants were told that losses were completely inevitable and acceptable, while others weren’t given the same pep talk. At the end of the
1.You’re Emotionless at Work ie You don’t Smile Anymore. 2. You’re Drained at the Thought of Going into the Office the Next Morning. 3. You’re Burnt Out All the Time. 4. You Question Everyone’s Motives at Work. 5. You Can’t Picture Yourself with the Company past 1 Year. 6. You Sense Layoffs are Coming. 7.
1. Creating Your Own or and Others Stress. 2. Workplace Gossip. 3. Negative Comments. 4. Bucking Accountability. 5. Finger-Pointing. 6. Telling Fibs. 7. Being Lazy.
Take pointers from Richard Branson, he’s always seen as having fun. You never see him doing paperwork or sitting at his desk. To be as successful as he is, he definitely is doing just that, but we just don’t see it. This is the image you want to cultivate – suave, easy, relaxed, in control.
1. “The sky is not my limit… I am.” – T.F. Hodge 2. “The number of ways to live in one lifetime is limitless. So why limit yourself?” – Suzy Kassem 3. “Dreams have always expanded our understanding of reality by challenging our boundaries of the real, of the possible.” – Henry Reed 4. “When
1. “When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone. When you’re great at something, they’ll tell you.” — Walter Payton 2. “Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.” — Lou Holtz 3. “The difference between a successful
It’s true, Everyone’s Attracted to Charm, but what if it Does not Come Easily? Below are a few tips and Who Knows, it may Win You that Job. 1. Treat EVERYONE with Respect. 2. Treat Others as You’d Want to be Treated. 3. Ditch the Small Talk, have in Depth Conversations. 4. Focus Manly on
1. Ensure Your Shoes are Shined, Clean & in Good Repair. 2. Clothes Should be Wrinkle free, Clean, in Good Condition, no Rips, no Missing Buttons. 3. You Should be Freshly Showered, use Deodorant, Do Not Overdo Perfume or Cologne. Men – Shaved facial hair. Women – Simple Makeup. 4. Hair Should be Clean Everyday,
1. Not Making Eye Contact 2. Not Smiling 3. Fidgeting 4. Bad Posture 5. Crossing Your Arms 6. Playing with Your Hair or touching Your Face 7. A Weak or too Strong of a Handshake 8. Using too Many Hand Gestures